Lip gloss can be used for a variety of purposes and in a number of ways. It’s one makeup accessory that can make up for many other makeup accessories that you don’t have access to. Lip gloss are easily available and can be found for really cheap prices as well. So, if you would like to know as to in what ways you can use your lip gloss then, scroll down to find a list of 5 great ways to use lip gloss:
- The first way in which you can use your lip gloss is that you can use it as a tool to tame your rogue hair. In case your fly always are a bit out of control or your baby hair are back, you can use a clear lip gloss to tame the. You can use it by applying it to an old toothbrush and then comb it through those rogue hair to lay the, down for a clean look. You can also use clear lip gloss to your hair tips to style them and make them more manageable if you don’t have access to other hair products.
2. If you are thinking of going to a party and you would like to have cool, glittery lips, then you can use your lip gloss to get the effect that you desire. You can use some glitter powder and mix it with the lip gloss of your choice, either a clear lip gloss or a slightly tinted one, and then by using a brush, you can apply this new glittery lip gloss to your lips and steal the limelight on the party.
3. Another use of lip gloss is that you can apply it on your cheeks to get a beautiful tint in case you forget to apply a blusher. You can use pink or red lip gloss and blend it on your cheeks for a beautiful color and a healthy look on your face.
4. Buying a new lip color every time can disturb your budget or it might simply not be easily accessible when you need it. However, you can use a tinted or clear lip gloss to create custom lip color that you require. For this purpose, you can use the eye shadow of your choice and mix it with a tinted or clear lip gloss and then apply it to your lips for the perfect lip color look. This simple trick can really do wonders and save you a lot of money as well.
5. You can also use your lip gloss as a highlighter if you don’t have one. Highlighting your features can really enhance your overall make up look and for this purpose, an easy solution is the use of clear or slightly tinted lip gloss. All you need to do is take some lip gloss and apply it to your cheekbones, cupid’s bow, and brow bones to accentuate your features and add a dewy look to your makeup.